|Stage Navigation for ver19.1||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
The Submarine Shrine is an important boss stage in Stick Ranger. It is represented on the map by an outline of a blue castle over the water in the east section of the bay. Its location is revealed at the start of the game, like the Castle stage before it. Likewise with the Castle, there are two levels in this stage: the first being the entrance to the castle, and it does not contain any monsters. The second holds the second mega boss, the Submarine Shrine Boss. This stage, like the Castle stage before it, may serve as a kind of 'barrier' to the next part of the world map, the Desert. It is a much tougher stage than the Castle, so it is recommended to come very prepared before taking on the boss.
- This stage was implemented in ver6.1.
- This stage has the longest name of any stage in the game so far, with 16 characters.
- This is the first special stage within a series of stages.
- Along with the Castle, Pyramid and Ice Castle, this stage has the least amount of screens in the game.
- This was the first stage to have enemies weakened in an update after its release, the second being Hell 6.
- Submarine, the stage type.