Irritation Stickman is a Dan-Ball Web game. The purpose of the game is to drag stick figures, comparable to fighters in Powder Game, through stages. There is a small red timer next to the mouse. It decreases while dragging the stick figures, (the more stick figures held, the faster) and increases when not holding any. If it reaches zero, the stick figures are dropped. The timer holds for exactly 3 seconds if one stickman is dragged.
On 19 June, 2015, the game gained HTML5 support.
- 1 Content
- 2 Stages
- 3 Trivia
- 4 History
- 5 External links
Obstacles and traps
- Walls are solid objects which stickmen cannot go through.
- Spikes are traps that do not move, but if touched, stickmen die.
- Fire is a non-moving object that kills stickmen.
- Rotating Fire
- Rotating fire is a band of fire that rotates around a certain spot. It kills stickmen.
- Rolling Spikes
- Rolling spikes are traps that go up and down. They kill stickmen.
- Water is an area which takes away the air from stickmen. No more air means no more stickman.
- No-Drag Zone
- Title says all. The player cannot drag stickmen through here.
- If touched, the stickman will lie down.
|Stage 1: Grass||Stage 2: Castle||Stage 3: Mud|
|Stage 4: Ice||Stage 5: Cave||Stage 6: Water|
|Stage 7: Dungeon||Stage 8: Castle 2|
Stage 1- Grass
Fairly simple stage, which gets players used to basic mechanics such as dragging, coins, medals, and spikes.
Stage 2- Castle
Gets players used to more advanced mechanics, such as rolling spikes and more advanced dragging requirements.
Stage 3- Mud
Harder challenges are introduced to the player, such as Rolling Fire and tough courses.
Stage 4- Ice
Introduces players the No-Drag Zones, along with an great increase in difficulty.
Stage 5- Cave
Introduces players the Unknown Zones.
Stage 6- Water
Introduces players underwater stages and gets players used to the mechanics in water.
Stage 7- Dungeons
Used to be the final level, which mixes all of the mechanics in the game to give players a final challenge.
Stage 8- Castle 2 (Grand Finale)
New final stage with extremely high difficulty, along with one of the most interesting levels- The Final Level (8-3), where the player must manage to get through a massive onslaught of fire, without any platforms. The need to conserve drag, and to find "safespots" to release and re-catch in order to increase drag is important at this stage. In addition, only one stickman exists, which means there is no second chance. Overall, it is considered the hardest level in the game.
- On the title screen, the player can drag the stickmen running along the bottom.
- Loading is misspelled as "Loding".
Main article: Irritation Stickman Timeline