Welcome to Dan-Ball Wiki
The wiki about Dan-Ball(ダンボール) that anyone can edit. Please register for an account and read over the Manual of Style and Neutral Point of View before contributing.
1,140 articles since July 2008
What is new on Dan-Ball Wiki
- 17 May, 2019 - SR Enemy Colour Issue
- A new inconsistent colour naming was discovered among some SR enemies. Please decide on the naming of the colour in this talk page.
- 5 April, 2019 - SR2 Content page expansion
- As Stick Ranger 2 gets constantly updated, we will need to expand on our pages for SR2. Please discuss on some potential issues from the expansion here
- 24 January, 2019 - Site Domain Migration Notice - Update
- FANDOM, the wiki hosting service provider of this wiki, has migrated the domain of our wiki to "danball.fandom.com". Although redirection from "danball.wikia.com" to this site will be done by FANDOM (possibly until further notice), please use the new domain name to link to our wiki.
- 21 January, 2019 - Site Domain Migration Notice
- FANDOM, the wiki hosting service provider of this wiki, will be migrating the domain of our wiki to "fandom.com" in the coming weeks. Details can be found at this page and this page.
- 4 June, 2018 - Stick Ranger Modding issues
- Due to recent events stemmed from the constant posting of mods on the Dan-Ball comment boards without permission, users are urged to hide their mods from the public eye on this wiki. All links to several user's mods have been deleted, and all links to the Dan-Ball Discord have also been removed to prevent additional information leaks. We apologize for the inconvenience. For anyone reading this, PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO STICK RANGER MODS ONTO THE STICK RANGER COMMENT BOARD! THIS CAN CAUSE POSSIBLE LEGAL ISSUES FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED!!
Write an Article
The Dan-Ball Wiki always needs people to help out! To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! (This is a biggie just as creating articles is. Please upload images if you can!)
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- For the weekly Dan-Ball updates on Friday you can try to follow the instructions in the "Update Guide".
- Talk and more...
Featured article - Lim Rocket
Lim Rocket is an avoidance action game created by ha55ii on October 3, 2014, and is the 20th game released on Dan-Ball. In this game, players control a rocket and have to fly the rocket through space and avoid planets that act as obstructions for the rocket. The rocket can be propelled forwards and steer by rotating the rocket. Gravitational pull also attracts the rockets.
There are several modes in this game, from the simpliest never ending course to modes with extra limitations such as limited rocket fuel for controls or extra amount of planets. All modes have a common objective though: the player tries to fly as far as they can until they lose by going out-of-bounds for too long or crashes into a planet. (more)
A screenshot of the game Shisen-Sho in action.
Our sister wiki, the Fan-Ball Wiki, is a wiki focused on fan-made ideas for Dan-Ball games and other community works such as stories.
A Discord server for the Dan-Ball community is now available! Check out the Dan-Ball Discord!
At last! A place to talk about anything and everything related to Dan-Ball! Featuring boards on all Dan-Ball Games and a friendly community, the Dan-Ball Forum!